ADN Digital is looking for a Senior Executive – Corporate Sales in the Sales team.
Report to: Head of Sales
The person will meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. His/her responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets. His duties will include hitting annual targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends.
It is highly expected that the person will be skilled and experienced in presentation, proposal documentation, tender participation, and negotiation management as a part of his/her job.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Manage sales planning & execution for corporate and organizational clients.
- Plan and execute daily work schedule and meet periodic target.
- Identify the existing and potential needs of clients in order to increase sales.
- Formulate new and timely strategies and techniques necessary for achieving sales targets.
- Monitor and analyze industry trends and products in the market.
- Coordinate activities related to sales and customer support.
- Build healthy and profitable relationship with clients and other associations.
- Drive expansions in terms of geographical markets, types of clients, industry, products etc.
- Prepare reports for management e.g. Sales report, Sales Forecast, Target setup, Market analysis etc.
- Visit clients to build profitable relationship and generate regular sales.
- Participate in trade shows, events, festivals etc. to build relation and generate sales.
- Analyze market, provide analytics to build products, features, marketing campaigns etc.
- Work as team player as well as lead own KPI without daily support from supervisors.
- Manage a pool of relationship with regulator, associations, companies etc.
- Coordinate with all teams to provide best possible experience to clients in service delivery.
Employment Status: Full-time
Educational Requirements: MBA in Marketing
Experience Requirements: At least 2 to 3 years
Salary: Negotiable (Please mention your expected salary in the email body)
Compensation & other benefits: Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Profit share, Provident fund, Weekly 2
holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
Location: Gulshan-1, Dhaka
Application Deadline: 15 February, 2020
Instruction to apply: Candidates meeting above-mentioned criteria are requested to send complete CV & Portfolio(if applicable) with position name in the subject within 15 February, 2020 to email@example.com