ADN Digital is looking for an Assistant Manager – Software Specialist in the Engineering team.
Report to: Head of Engineering
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT FROM PROGRAMMING BACKGROUND
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN LEARNING NEW RESEARCH TECHNOLOGIES
We are looking for an experienced Lead Software Engineer who is highly experienced and skilled in solution architecture designing, database designing, programming, implementation and test automation.
The person will be following Scrum/Agile Methodology, latest Code Writing Standards, and Standard Documentation.
His/her main role job will be doing research and development of software solutions related to Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics and especially Network Infrastructure along with own team.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Designing and developing advanced software/applications using Java Spring, Spring Boot, and Android Platform (Native).
- Using JS Frameworks (AngularJS or ReactJS or VueJS) on the front-end of projects to ensure better usability.
- Developing databases on MySQL/SQL Server and Oracle and maintaining them.
- Developing API for application/software.
- Research, discover, evaluate, and implement new and innovative ideas for the product that would bring business benefits as well as user-level benefits.
- Working on the betterment of software solutions to make them more user friendly, faster and secure.
- Improve and control releases of the software products.
- Experience in developing and deploying applications on AWS or Digital Ocean cloud.
- Maintaining proper documentation of each software products.
Employment Status: Full-time
Bachelor in Computer Science and Engineering or related area from any reputed public/private University. Having an MBA would add value.
Minimum 3 years hands on experience in Java Spring, Java Spring Boot, Android Development and/or Laravel.
- Should have a solid understanding in NoSQL.
- Good knowledge in Laravel Framework is a plus
- Knowledge in Big Data Handling is a plus
- Should have skills in third party API integration
- Should have skills in API development
- Will have to work on multiple projects individually or as a part of the team.
- Should be willing to learn new applications and work in highly challenging, creative projects.
Salary: Negotiable (Please mention your expected salary in the email body)
Compensation & other benefits: Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Profit share, Provident fund, Weekly 2
holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
Location: Gulshan-1, Dhaka
Application Deadline: 15 March, 2020
Instruction to apply: Candidates meeting above-mentioned criteria are requested to send complete CV & Portfolio(if applicable) with position name in the subject within 15 March, 2020 to email@example.com