In the challenging and competitive commerce business, the service experience of the users of that’s what makes the profit. Recently, online commerce is all about serving better. Serving easy and gain trust to retain customers. To keep your steps ahead than others. Many eCommerce business owners adopt the newest technologies. It allows them to appear at its best in front of the customers.
Since the only thing customer can see is the website or mobile apps. They only see them use and take purchase decision. Everyone wants to make their website or mobile app creative, easy to navigate and operative in seconds whenever customers want.
Since it’s an era of going mobile, websites need to be more functional. To fight the battle against mobile app websites needs to be quicker. Hence, e-commerce web development is of importance for the companies developing e-commerce software and the owners of the online business at the same time.
Web development and E-commerce Business
Whether you’re a small business establishing an e-commerce site for the first time, or you’re a larger merchant looking to streamline your existing products. And there are a number of platforms available to suit your specific needs on both client and server sides.
Hence, e-commerce web development is of two faces:
- One is the frontend and backend is the other. In any e-commerce website development process, all the best e-commerce web design company follow a certain group of technologies to standout their feature lists work perfectly at the user end. While others find it difficult enough to build a proper UX preferred e-commerce website development, the top companies follow the agile method to sustain as a lead. Let’s hear out of the technologies used in topnotch software development companies for e-commerce business.
- Front-End E-commerce Technologies: Front-end is what appears on the user’s side most and what entices the users to give the website a stroll. Hence, the designers work at the base level of this process. The UI designer and UX engineer both works collaboratively to make the website appear at its best with less delay and amazingly easy to navigate functionalities. The aim to choose the most creative and useful technologies are-
- Make the website look great
- Build the website to load faster
- Increase responsiveness and device portability
With the use of advanced technologies and smart creative minds, web development companies start the primary process of e-commerce web development. Starting from a client-side scripting language to design tools everything is collaborated as one big team to develop the best website for your online business.
Whereas, front-end scripting languages are the most essential subset of programming languages that perform specific functions within larger object-oriented back-end programming languages such as Java or C#.
With the advent of HTML5, Canvas, web application developers now have the smart scripting languages, particularly AJAX and Action-script, incorporated into the most of the all modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, IE10 and more.
Dependability on plugins is less nowadays.
However, below is a summary of some of the mostly using Front-end Technologies which our developers have expertise in:
HTML is probably the primary language all the developer’s expertise at the very beginning. The reason is, HTML provides building blocks to all websites, particularly text and images.
Once there is a clear understanding of HTML and the webpage skeleton, there comes the need for enriching the page with more and more content. This is the trickiest part to build a better website for e-commerce business, as we all know content is what the customers look for in the website. Hence, JS is capable of rich user experience for browser-based applications. An expert, skilled and trend-setting JS developer is a must for a e-commerce website development team.
AngularJS is built for dynamic web apps. Since, the introduction and capability of making the website content rather than static, the main fight among the developers began. Newest frameworks and APIs being introduced every once in a while, to support the fight grow rich and more interesting of the creative showcase. AngularJS is a structural framework that HTML as the template language.
Hence, it’s important to weigh how much you want from your platform vs. how much development time and energy you’re willing to put into building and maintaining it. Another important consideration is how much you expect to grow over time.