New websites and social media profiles are adding up every day. Brands, companies even bloggers are competing more and more fiercely. Our customers are getting overwhelmed with too much information these days. So much so, search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, DuckDuckGo has very high click rate only on their first-page result. If you plan to grab the attention of your existing or potential clients, you best be deploying couple digital marketing strategies for your business.
You need to master the rules to rule this world of digital marketing. Here are the must-to-follow Digital marketing strategies :
1. First thing first, check how SEO friendly is your website. I can not emphasize enough how important it is to have an SEO friendly website in our market. Do your research. Hire a digital marketing team to do it on your behalf. Do whatever you have to, but make sure your website offers easy access to all the search engines. After all, your clients are only buying form the companies that reside on the first of page of search engine result.
2. Know your Target Market. Learn them. Gather anything and everything you can. You have to have the dexterity to predict your customers’ mode and next move. Therefore, you need to know who you want to reach with your products too. Only when you know these two, you can display appropriate contents on your business’s website. And know what tone to apply on your Social Media platforms.
3. What you put on your website is very important. You can put blogs about your product. Or about the current market for your product. People read about products more these days. Hence, it is a wise decision to have a dedicated blog connected to your website. Blogs generate more traffic. Make website visitors linger longer. Helps to keep low bounce rate. Just avoid rookie mistakes. Also, don’t post irrelevant stuff on your blog. Like, if you have an online store to sell domains and hosting plans you shouldn’t be posting food critic blogs. You should only write about domains, hosting or even website developing ideas in your blog section.
4. Social Media platforms are the most powerful force in the online world at this moment. In case, if you still do not have a Facebook page or Twitter account you actually don’t exist in the world of internet. Thus, you risk being nobody in the online market. Well, first you won’t need to have profiles on every single social media platform. But, you have to be where your customers are wondering about. Another reason to learn about your customers. Like, if teens are not your target audience, you really don’t need to start any campaign on Snapchat, just because everyone else is doing it.
5. Lastly, do never forget Social Media Marketing requires human targeted marketing strategy. Thus, You would need to interact with your customers personally over social media platforms. You would need to engage with people who are following your business pages. Social media platforms are here to generate traffic and lead them to sales. Therefore, more you reach out wide and long more you can make sales. Make your interactions friendly and helpful. Draw them towards your website. Seal maximum deals.
Hope these tips can help you too like it has been helping me for ages. Comment your queries and feedbacks, I’ll answer and add them to the next article. Thank you.